<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. for the freedom of American citizens.
就拿美国公民的自由做交易。
-
2. I actually advocated for his immediate deportation.
我提议过将他立即驱逐出境。
-
3. I agree that tossing him in jail is counterproductive,but my superiors are adamant.
我也认为把他扔进大牢只能适得其反,但高层心意已决。
-
4. Save Petrov from himself.
帮佩特罗夫看清局势吧。
-
5. It's not my place to question him.
我可没资格质疑他。
-
6. Unlike you, I'm not married to my boss.
和你不同 我毕竟没嫁给总统。
-
7. I'll relay the Kremlin's position to the president.
我会把克里姆林宫的立场转达给总统。
-
8. If we give in, the Jordan Valley plan is over
如果我们让步 约旦河谷计划就搁浅了。
-
9. and we show the Russians we can be blackmailed.
还让俄罗斯人觉得他们可以漫天要价。
-
10. So we're just supposed to let Corrigan rot away?
难道我们眼睁睁让科里根坐穿牢底吗。