<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. I'm just not sure how smart it is to rush into a campaign
我不确定现在几乎毫无准备。
-
2. - with so little preparation. - This isn't a real campaign.
-就宣布参选是否有利 -又不是真的参选。
-
3. But it needs to look like one.
但要看起来像真格的。
-
4. I thought you wanted to be on my ticket.
我以为你想跟我一队呢。
-
5. It's my reputation at stake.
我要赌上声誉。
-
6. - I don't want to look foolhardy. - Look, no one--
-我不想看起来有勇无谋 -听着 没人...。
-
7. Mayor's announcing in the morning.
市长明早将会宣布。
-
8. Seth's working with his office.
赛斯在跟他办公室合作。
-
9. You see, Jackie, this is perfect timing.
你看 杰姬 现在是最佳时机。
-
10. The FEMA plan goes into action,you announce in a couple of weeks, you say you had to run.
联邦应急管理署计划开始实施,你几周后宣布参选 说你必须参选。