返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第05集>>

  • 1. So you're saying Corrigan's a pawn, a play for leverage?
    你是说 科里根只是一枚棋子 一个筹码。
  • 2. More of a first salvo.
    更像是打响的第一枪。
  • 3. Moscow wants to show it's serious about fighting this resolution.
    莫斯科要表明对反抗决议案的决心。
  • 4. Now, if I had to guess,Underwood tried to bring Russia into the mix during the summit.
    要我猜的话,安德伍德在峰会时本想拉拢俄罗斯。
  • 5. Get involved early on as partners.
    成为合作伙伴。
  • 6. And when Petrov didn't play ball,Underwood went on the offensive, which is a huge gamble.
    但佩特罗夫不肯合作,安德伍德就转守为攻 是场豪赌。
  • 7. - Tell me how. - Nobody wants UN troops there.
    -怎么说 -没人想让联合国军队过去。
  • 8. Not the Israelis, not the Palestinians,not the Arabs.
    以色列人不想 巴勒斯坦人不想,阿拉伯人也不想。
  • 9. They're playing along because the US is pressuring them.
    他们合作都是因为美国的施压。
  • 10. But just one little thing needs to go wrong,and you've got a tinderbox where everyone's holding matches.
    但只要有一点差错,所有人都拿着火柴等着点你的炸药包。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next