<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. They're my step-kids. And that makes me a hypocrite.
我是他们的继母 我会被批为伪君子。
-
2. Is that really what you're concerned about?
这才是你真正在意的吗。
-
3. Being a hypocrite?
被称为伪君子。
-
4. It's my family.
这事关我的家人。
-
5. Oh, trust me, they'll understand
相信我 等他们走进白宫。
-
6. the moment they step into the White House.
就会理解你的。
-
7. Jackie, I really shouldn't have to convince you
杰姬 真不该用我来说服你。
-
8. to do what it takes to get a set of keys.
为住进那里无所不用其极。
-
9. I'll be the pit bull, Mr. President.
我会咄咄逼人的 总统先生。
-
10. Thank you, Jackie.
谢谢你 杰姬。