<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第13集>>
-
1. I don't recognize myself when I look in the mirror.
我照着镜子都已经不认识自己了。
-
2. I do things... like I did in the hotel in Iowa.
我会做像在爱荷华酒店里那样的事。
-
3. I can't even talk with you about it.
都没法跟你好好谈。
-
4. Instead you want me to slap you around like some animal.
你不说话 却想让我像畜生一样对你。
-
5. That's what we are when we strip everything away.
抛开一切 我们两个就是那样的关系。
-
6. - That I can understand! - It was deranged,begging me to take you like that.
-那我能理解 -你简直是疯了,要我那么上你。
-
7. And you couldn't even give that to me.
而你连这都不肯满足我。
-
8. If you wanted a husband who proved his manhood to you that way,you should've stayed back in Dallas with your mother
你要是需要那样对你展现阳刚之气的丈夫,还不如跟你妈待在达拉斯。
-
9. and married the prom king.
嫁个舞会国王。
-
10. At least I would've known where I stood.
至少我还能知道自己的位置。