<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第01集>>
-
1. She might as well be living in that trailer park you come from.
她跟住在你出身的那个拖车公园有什么区别。
-
2. Well, it was a peach farm.
是个桃子园。
-
3. But you're right, I am still white trash.
但你没说错 我还是白人垃圾。
-
4. I just happen to be white trash that lives in the White House.
我只不过恰好是个住在白宫的白人垃圾。
-
5. Not even being president could give you any class.
就算当上总统 还是那么粗俗。
-
6. Well, let me tell you what's about to happen, Elizabeth.
我告诉你接下来会怎么样吧 伊丽莎白。
-
7. I am not going to put myself in the crossfire
我不会站在交火的总统。
-
8. between a president and First Lady.
和第一夫人之间。
-
9. Oh, I'll handle Francis.
我来应付弗兰西斯。
-
10. You said he was on board.
你说他同意的。