<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. while your husband is fighting for his life.
却还得听我抱怨。
-
2. Oh, it's okay. Actually, I need the distraction.
没关系 其实我需要分散下注意。
-
3. Let's talk Russia.
我们谈谈俄罗斯吧。
-
4. I'm torn. Uh, we have this plane circling over the North Sea...
我很纠结 我们有架飞机在北海上空盘旋。
-
5. - and I don't know what to do. - Well, what does your gut tell you?
-我不知道该怎么做 -你的直觉是什么。
-
6. I've never been a gut sort of guy.
我从来就不是靠直觉做事的人。
-
7. I mean, if I had a gun to my head...
如果有把枪指在我头上...。
-
8. - Sorry, that was a poor choice of words. - It's fine. Go on.
-对不起 我比喻不当 -没关系 继续。
-
9. I understand what the president hoped to achieve,but the thought of provoking Russia...
我理解总统希望达到的目的,但一想到激怒俄罗斯...。
-
10. And I'm just beginning to immerse myself in all the complexities.
我这才刚开始了解此事的复杂性。