<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. Well, then you better hold them back.
那你最好拉住他们。
-
2. Let me remind you, Governor,in case you do become president one day,the Justice Department is autonomous.
我提醒你一下 州长,以防你哪天真当上了总统,司法部是自主的。
-
3. If I were to intervene, it would be illegal.
我干涉可是违法的。
-
4. Just like when you raided FEMA?
就像你抢了联邦应急管理署那次吗。
-
5. See, the country wants to believe that you're corrupt,and I'll draw a very clear line between you--
瞧 全国都想相信你腐败,我会画道线把你和...。
-
6. Go ahead. The more volume on this, the better.
你做吧 这事闹得越大越好。
-
7. You hurl accusations, I'll let the press hurl facts.
你提出指控 我就让媒体以事实回应。
-
8. But what did you really hope to achieve?
但你究竟想做什么呢。
-
9. I think you've wasted your time.
我觉得你浪费了时间。
-
10. You should have called me when you had some actual leverage.
你真有筹码的时候该打给我的。