返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第07集>>

  • 1. No, no, no, no, no. Make it, uh, stronger.
    不不不 更强势点。
  • 2. Say, uh, "The president took a bullet!" Make it personal.
    比如 "总统挨了颗子弹" 弄成私事。
  • 3. I'm sorry your husband got shot.
    我对您丈夫遭枪击感到遗憾。
  • 4. But not enough to roll over.
    但不至于因此妥协。
  • 5. Oh, we're not asking you to.
    我们不是叫你妥协。
  • 6. We're inviting you to be on the right side of history.
    我们是希望你站在历史正确的一方。
  • 7. Yeah, that's good, but you wanna go in for the kill.
    这不错 但你得拿出致命的招数。
  • 8. We want this woman storming out of that door,foaming at the mouth.
    我们要这女人气得夺门而出,口吐白沫。
  • 9. All right. Don't disgrace yourself, Julia.
    好吧 别丢人了 茱莉亚。
  • 10. - Think about the future- - No, tougher.
    -想想未来 -不 再强硬点。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next