返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第10集>>

  • 1. He won the popular vote when Dunbar withdrew,but you're saying he doesn't have a technical majority.
    邓巴退出时他赢得了选民票,但你的意思是他还没有取得绝对多数。
  • 2. 659 superdelegates yet to weigh in,so you see Frank Underwood drops down to 48%.
    659名超级代表尚未投票,所以弗兰克·安德伍德已经掉到了48%。
  • 3. He's still in the lead, but not enough to clinch the nomination.
    他依然领先 但还不足以获得提名。
  • 4. And you want a little bit more intrigue, like we need that?
    想听更复杂的吗 好像还不够复杂似的。
  • 5. Twenty-four states, Wolf, these 24 states highlighted,they do not have so-called faithless delegate laws,meaning in these 24 states, the delegates don't have to,they are not legally bound to vote for the candidate
    24个州 沃尔夫 标亮的这24个州,没有所谓的不忠代表法,也就是说这24个州的代表没必要,法律上没有规定他们必须投票给。
  • 6. who won their state's primary or caucus.
    赢得本州初选或党团会议的候选人。
  • 7. They can vote for whoever they want.
    他们可以随心所欲投给任何人。
  • 8. They could vote for Heather Dunbar.
    他们可以投给希瑟·邓巴。
  • 9. They could switch over and vote for Catherine Durant.
    他们可以转投给凯瑟琳·杜兰特。
  • 10. Wolf, if they want, they could vote for you.
    沃尔夫 如果他们想的话 还可以投给你。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next