<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. Once this article comes out, I'm untouchable.
文章一旦发表 就没人能动我了。
-
2. When the White House starts throwing punches... lawyer up.
白宫要想挥拳头 就让律师出面。
-
3. 'Cause he's gonna throw 'em at the Herald, not me.
因为他只能冲着《先驱报》 不能冲我来。
-
4. Hobby I used to have.
我以前的爱好。
-
5. The Battle of the Wilderness.
莽原之役。
-
6. I spent months building a model of it.
我花了几个月 造了一个模型。
-
7. Started another one, but never finished it.
之后想再造一个 却没有完成。
-
8. - Why not? - I became president.
-为什么 -我成了总统。
-
9. Never enough time.
时间总不够。
-
10. Does Claire know you asked me here?
克莱尔知道你叫我过来吗。