<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. Mrs. Underwood, I'm sorry to say this,but no matter what you're offering here,I can't support the president.
安德伍德夫人 我很抱歉这么说,但不管你能拿出什么,我都不能支持总统。
-
2. And, by extension, I can't support you.
也因此不能支持你。
-
3. It's not you, Claire. It's him.
不是你的问题 克莱恩 是他。
-
4. Susan and I are on the same page about this.
苏珊和我在这事上的意见是一致的。
-
5. What if this isn't about Francis Underwood, huh?
如果重点不是弗兰西斯·安德伍德呢。
-
6. It's Claire Underwood who has the promising future.
前途大好的是克莱恩·安德伍德。
-
7. I want a woman in the White House.
我希望一个女人入住白宫。
-
8. And if she has to start as a vice president, fine.
如果她得从副总统做起 那好。
-
9. But it's time.
但时候到了。
-
10. - It's time. -I hear that, Louise,but I'll say it...
-时候到了 -我赞同 露易丝,但我直说吧。