<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. Petrov does not want us to see what's on board.
佩特罗夫不想我们知道船上装的是什么。
-
2. I understand this is a difficult decision,but there are human lives at stake,and if help arrives,- Petrov will be forced to take it. - Okay.
我明白这决定很难做,但人命关天,如果救援队抵达,-佩特罗夫只能被迫接受 -好吧。
-
3. Well, thank you. I need to speak with President Petrov directly.
谢谢 我得直接和佩特罗夫总统通话。
-
4. A rescue at sea and a chance to embarrass us?
海上救援 给你机会羞辱我们吗。
-
5. Just before your second Election Day?
而且就在第二次大选日前夕。
-
6. Sounds like I would be helping you, hmm?
感觉更像是我帮你 对吗。
-
7. The boat sinks, your crew dies.
船一沉 你的船员就会死。
-
8. How is that going to look at home?
俄罗斯国内舆论会怎么样。
-
9. I tell my people how things look, and that's how they look.
我让我的人民怎么想 他们就会怎么想。
-
10. I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西。