<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. But you serve to what purpose?
但你为国效力的意义是什么。
-
2. So the rest of America can sell.
不还是为了其他美国人能去推销。
-
3. I mean, you and I, right now, this weekend,we're here at this camp selling ourselves.
你看 这个周末 你和我,不就在这个营地推销自己吗。
-
4. Character speaks for itself.
人的品质不言自明。
-
5. People want a president they can trust.
人民需要一个他们能信赖的总统。
-
6. No, they don't. They want a president they know.
错 不对 他们需要一个他们了解的总统。
-
7. And I know them.
而我也了解他们。
-
8. The only future I'm interested in is the next four years.
我唯一感兴趣的未来就是接下来的四年。
-
9. So, yes, I'm selling tomorrow and the day after that
所以没错 我明天要推销 后天接着推销。
-
10. and the day after that.
大后天还要推销。