<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. I would be willing to allow the Chinese sailors
我愿意让驻扎在乔治王岛的。
-
2. that are stationed on King George Island to board our icebreaker.
中国船员登上我们的破冰船。
-
3. Then, purely for the in-house cameras,we let it appear as though the Chinese led the rescue.
然后 用内部摄像机,摆出是中国领导了此次救援的样子。
-
4. Now, of course, the whole time,the Americans would remain in charge of the boat,but the Russians don't need to know our involvement.
当然 自始至终,都会是美国控制船,但不必让俄罗斯人知道我们参与了。
-
5. I imagine that would be acceptable.
我觉得这样可以接受。
-
6. I'll relay this scenario to Mr. Xu immediately.
我马上就向徐先生转达。
-
7. But I'd also like to round up the tariff to 20%.
我还想把关税凑整成20%。
-
8. We have a firm deal at 19.
我们已经商定19%了。
-
9. I know. But suddenly, it just doesn't seem high enough.
我知道 但突然间 似乎还不够高。
-
10. I think they'll be okay with it.
我觉得他们会答应的。