<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. All I'm trying to say,I'm on your side.
我只是想说,我支持你。
-
2. If it's the difference in being in office or being out,we can work around that.
如果是在继续当总统还是下台之间选择的话,我们可以想办法绕过去。
-
3. Working in handcuffs.
戴着手铐想办法吧。
-
4. Censure is a setback. It's not a loss.
国会谴责是个挫折 但还没有输。
-
5. You're very confident and very insistent.
你还真是自信满满 执拗得很啊。
-
6. We can come out of this, Francis.
我们会撑过去的 弗兰西斯。
-
7. No, you mean you can.
你是说你自己吧。
-
8. Can you, for once,just take something at face value instead of fighting it?
哪怕就一次 你能不能,干脆点 接受开价 别再还价了。
-
9. As if I can be washed clean of past sins.
就好像我过去造的孽能洗清似的。
-
10. - How long have you known me? - Forever.
-你认识我多久了 -一直都认识你。