<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. That would be outrageous.
那就太过分了。
-
2. Well, it isn't official until I submit a signed letter.
直到我递交签字辞呈 我才正式辞职。
-
3. And what would that do to the rest of your presidency?
这对你余下的总统任期有什么好处。
-
4. What would be left of it?
还能剩下什么。
-
5. Claire, if you don't do it,you're gonna risk being married to a felon.
克莱尔 如果你不同意,你可就冒着嫁给重罪犯的风险了。
-
6. And if I do, where does that leave me?
如果我同意 那又置我于何地。
-
7. Look, is this really the conversation you want to be having?
你现在真的想和我谈这个吗。
-
8. You've trapped me, Francis.
你给我设局 弗兰西斯。
-
9. No, I do not accept that I've done something to you.
不 我不接受害你的指责。
-
10. I have provided you with an opportunity.
我给你提供了一个机会。