返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. But to be fair, that's part of your charm.
    不过说实话 那也算是你的个人魅力。
  • 2. That's what happened with Karl.
    当时卡尔也是这样的。
  • 3. I only dated him a couple of months.
    我就和他约会了几个月。
  • 4. I filled in the blankets, I married him.
    睡在一起 然后结了婚。
  • 5. It was a disaster.
    那简直是个灾难。
  • 6. You think Mike is a Karl in disguise?
    你觉得麦克本质和卡尔一样。
  • 7. I don't know. What does that mean anyway?
    我不知道 那句话究竟是什么意思。
  • 8. "My life is complicated."
    "我的生活很复杂"。
  • 9. If I wanted to sit around and wait for nothing,I could do it on the can.
    我要是想干等着,没必要来这儿等。
  • 10. You're late. What's with the face?
    你迟到了 干嘛苦着脸。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next