<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. What is it? I'm really, really busy.
有事吗 我很忙。
-
2. I came by to apologize.
我是专程来道歉的。
-
3. In that case, come on in. I'm not doing anything.
这样的话 进来吧 我其实没忙什么。
-
4. I can't believe Edie brought the whole thing up.
我不敢相信伊迪竟然提起了这事。
-
5. Susan, I am so sorry. I...
苏珊 对不起。
-
6. I thought I was done hurting you.
我没想再伤害你的。
-
7. Yeah, me too.
我也这么以为。
-
8. And just so you know, I'm... Sorry for flipping out.
我也要道歉 我失控了。
-
9. I shouldn't let you get to me like that.
我不应该那么轻易被你激怒。
-
10. What? - I do still get to you, don't I?
怎么 -看来我还能激怒你是吧。