返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第12集>>

  • 1. and probably in great pain.
    并且承受了巨大的痛苦。
  • 2. But the good news is there are no signs that
    好消息是 没有迹象表明。
  • 3. she had been molested.
    她曾受到性侵犯。
  • 4. Now, I think it's time that you return to your homes,to your loved ones.
    我想 大家可以散了吧,回家和家人待在一起。
  • 5. Oh, in lieu of a memorial service,I'll be holding an estate sale day after tomorrow.
    我就不办追悼会了,后天我会举办一个售房会。
  • 6. Please, no personal checks.
    记住 不要个人支票。
  • 7. By the next morning, everyone on Wisteria Lane
    第二天早晨 紫藤郡所有人。
  • 8. was aware of Martha Huber's demise, with no exceptions.
    无一例外 都听说了玛莎·胡博的死。
  • 9. Ok, boys. You see this gum?
    儿子们 看这些泡泡糖。
  • 10. If you promise to be quiet
    要是你们保证。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next