<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. I'm not looking at a little girlie-girl, am I?
我面前这人不是个女里女气的小女孩吧。
-
2. Are you ok? - Come on.
还好吗 -来吧。
-
3. You got him down.
你把他弄下来了。
-
4. How'd he do that? - Sexism.
他怎么做到的 -性别歧视。
-
5. Let's start off with addressing the division of assets.
我们先从财产分配开始吧。
-
6. We're not prepared to discuss the
我们现在还不打算。
-
7. primary residence at this time.
讨论主要房产的问题。
-
8. Are you prepared to discuss cars? Antiques?
那你们准备讨论车吗 或者古董。
-
9. I'd like to discuss country club membership.
我想讨论一下乡村俱乐部的会籍问题。
-
10. Access to the facilities is integral to Dr Van de Camp...
范德坎普医生拥有那些设施的使用权。