<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. What are we doing here?
我们在这干吗。
-
2. I'm sorry, Rex?
对不起 雷克斯。
-
3. I'm talking to my wife.
我在跟我妻子说话。
-
4. Surrounded by lawyers dividing up our stuff.
身边围着一圈帮我们分割财产的律师。
-
5. I don't want this. I thought I did, but I don't.
我不想这样 我以为我想 但是我不想。
-
6. Maybe we should talk this over before it's too late.
也许我们应该趁还来得及 再好好谈谈。
-
7. What do you say, Bree?
你的意见呢 布里。
-
8. Should we send the vultures home?
要不要把这些秃鹫打发走。
-
9. I wanna keep the club membership.
我想要乡村俱乐部的会籍。
-
10. Rex is terrible at tennis.
雷克斯的网球打得很烂。