<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Hey, Bob, I get why she's so angry with me.
鲍勃 我知道她为什么这么生我气。
-
2. But what I don't get is why you're so nice.
但我不明白你为什么对我这么和蔼。
-
3. Well, John's a big boy.
约翰是个大孩子了。
-
4. Whatever happened between the two of you
不论你们之间发生了什么事情。
-
5. was his mistake as much as yours.
他和你都负有等同的责任。
-
6. I guess. I understand if, uh,if you hate me just a little.
也许吧 如果你有点讨厌我的话,我也能理解。
-
7. When I was a kid, I always played by the rules.
当我还是个孩子的时候 就循规蹈矩。
-
8. I never cheated on a test.
从没在考试时作弊。
-
9. Never even missed a curfew.
从没在宵禁后回家。
-
10. But I can't help but think how wonderful it would have been
但我总是在想 如果能像你这样犯个错。