<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. Right. You just chose not to tell me
没错 但你没有告诉我。
-
2. Edie would be insanely mad if I went out with you.
和你约会能让伊迪发疯。
-
3. Slow down. You're driving too fast.
慢点 你开太快了。
-
4. You know. This is between you and Edie.
这是你和伊迪之间的事。
-
5. I just got sucked into the drama.
我不过被牵连进来了。
-
6. Yeah. I bet you say that to yourself all the time.
你真是自欺欺人。
-
7. What does that mean?
这话什么意思。
-
8. You didn't get sucked into the drama. You invited it in.
你不是被牵连的 你就是罪魁祸首。
-
9. That's not true.
乱说。
-
10. You've spent an hour obsessing over your ex-boyfriend,even though he's an ex-con who very possibly strangled your neighbor.
你花了一个小时唠叨你前男友的事,即便他是掐死你邻居的嫌犯。