<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. you could say, "I told you so."
尽管你可以说 "我早告诉你了"。
-
2. You just signed "I told you so," didn't you?
这是"我早告诉你了”的手语 对吧。
-
3. You'll never prove it.
不告诉你。
-
4. Thanks for coming in, Mrs. Solis.
感谢你能来 索利斯夫人。
-
5. I believe you've met nurse Hisel?
你见过海瑟护士了吧。
-
6. Yes. Hello. Again.
是啊 高兴再见到你。
-
7. Nurse Hisel became quite attached to your mother-in-law.
海瑟护士和你婆婆有某种特殊的联系。
-
8. That's why I asked her to be here for this.
所以我把她也叫来了。
-
9. First, I want you to understand that
首先 我想澄清一点。
-
10. we consider our commitment to our patients a sacred trust.
我们一直信守对病人的承诺。