<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. That's why I choose not to have a family
所以我选择独身。
-
2. I didn't want to be one of those kind of women--
我可不想自己为了带孩子看医生。
-
3. You know, sloughing things off onto coworkers
或者为了看孩子的舞蹈表演。
-
4. because of a pediatrician appointment or a dance recital.
就把工作都推给同事。
-
5. I get really neurotic about putting people out
我总是不好意思麻烦别人。
-
6. With all due respect, Nina, won't be an issue
恕我直言 妮娜 这绝不会成问题。
-
7. I can leave home at home
家务事我能放得下。
-
8. And it's not gonna break your heart to
可是看着孩子们伤心的小脸。
-
9. leave those sad little faces behind?
你忍心把他们扔下吗。
-
10. Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧。