<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Well, it's just gonna be a very brief and dignified ceremony,and I was hoping that you could say a few words,and, um, I'm gonna read a poem.
我只打算办一个简短而又庄严的仪式,我也希望你们能出席发言,那天我将朗读一首诗。
-
2. We would love to come. -Absolutely
我们当然愿意参加 -绝对没问题。
-
3. I'm busy. Sorry. -Edie!
对不起 我那天没空 -伊迪。
-
4. She's going to read a poem.
她都要读诗了。
-
5. Fine. Yes, yes, we'd all love to come
那好吧 好 好 好 我们都愿意参加。
-
6. Well, thank you
谢谢大家。
-
7. You don't know how much this means to me.
你们真不知道这对于我而言有多么重要。
-
8. I realize looking back that I was still in shock
我现在回想当初出席雷克斯的葬礼时。
-
9. during Rex's first funeral.
我整个人还沉浸在震惊之中无法自拔。
-
10. I don't think it had quite hit me yet what had happened,so that's why this small ceremony means so much to me,because I realize now that
以至于我根本没有意识到到底发生了什么,因此这次对我来说简直是意义非凡,因为我意识到。