<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第19集>>
-
1. that I'm about to say what I'm about to say,but there's nobody else I can talk to who won't judge me.
语无伦次感到害怕,不过现在已经没有能不妄自评判 而和我交谈的人了。
-
2. And since you're a complete stranger,I'll probably never see you again
而你则是个完全的陌生人,我们可能也不会再见面。
-
3. unless I randomly run into you on the street,in which case, you'll ignore me 'cause you know how crazy I am.
除非我们在路上偶然遇到,不管怎样 你可以无视我 因为你知道我有多么疯疯癫癫。
-
4. So here goes...
说到这...。
-
5. I'm having feelings for Karl again.
我又对卡尔有感觉了。
-
6. Does that make me a terrible person?
那样我就是个差劲的人吗?。
-
7. You want my unvarnished opinion?
你想要我实话实说吗?。
-
8. Lay it on me.
尽管说吧。
-
9. It doesn't make you a terrible person,but it does make you a...
那不能说明你差劲,不过会让你像个...。
-
10. Well... a sucker.
好吧... 像个傻瓜。