<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. Better for baby, remember?
都是为孩子好 还记得吗。
-
2. Don't go. I need you to rub my feet.
别走 给我揉揉脚。
-
3. They're sore. And doctor say... Cut it out, Xiao Mei.
疼死了 医生还说 闭嘴 小梅。
-
4. He didn't say anything about rubbing your chubby stumps.
他可没提过要揉你那肥脚。
-
5. Rub them yourself.
自己揉吧。
-
6. You treat me like dirt.
你待我太恶劣了。
-
7. Would you rather go live with Mr. Solis
你要不搬去和索利斯先生住吧。
-
8. in a dingy one-bedroom apartment
住那间肮脏的单身公寓。
-
9. with no air conditioning and no cable?
没装空调 连有线电视都收看不到。
-
10. No, I didn't think so.
不愿去是吧 我猜也是。