<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. Orson is just the most warm, wonderful, generous man.
奥森是最体贴入微 具有绅士风度的男人。
-
2. Generous. That means he's good in the sack.
绅士风度 说明他那方面很棒。
-
3. Actually, no, we haven't had sex yet.
并非如此 我们还没有嘿咻过。
-
4. We're waiting until we get married.
我们想等到婚后。
-
5. Oh, my God, you're serious?
天呐 你说真的。
-
6. No sex at all? Not even...?
从没做过吗 就连...。
-
7. Whatever you're alluding to, no.
不管你们暗指什么 都没有过。
-
8. But you're gonna get married.
可你们都快结婚了。
-
9. You wouldn't buy a car without
你不会要买车了。
-
10. at least taking it for a little test drive.
却连试车也不试一下。