<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. My cooking is not good.
我厨艺不佳。
-
2. Well, my parents won't be expecting a gourmet meal.
没关系 我父母没指望吃一顿饕餮盛宴。
-
3. Will they be expecting stomach cramps?
那他们想感受一下胃痉挛吗。
-
4. Acid reflux? Night sweats?
胃酸 还是盗汗吗。
-
5. Come on. You can't be that bad.
别这么说嘛 哪有那么糟。
-
6. Is it really important that I make them a home-cooked meal?
是不是我非要亲自下厨不可。
-
7. It's just, they're very old-fashioned, hearth and home types.
主要是他们喜爱各种老式的自制家常菜。
-
8. And they might wonder
否则他们可能会问。
-
9. why you didn't make the effort.
你干嘛不努力尝试一下。
-
10. But it's OK.
不过没关系。