<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第18集>>
-
1. ...you're gonna adjust that percentage way down.
这个百分比就会低很多。
-
2. You can't possibly be eating more cheese.
你竟然还在吃奶酪。
-
3. What, you've never heard of a midnight snack?
怎么 你没听说过午夜零食吗。
-
4. Unless you can think of something else that
还是说你有别的东西。
-
5. I can nibble on.
给我咬咬。
-
6. Slide over, you cheddar-breathed tease.
过去一点 你这个切德干酪味的小妖精。
-
7. Oh, what's that? -It's a thank you gift for Mike.
那是什么 -给麦克的谢礼。
-
8. Correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't we already thank him at the shore,and again when he dropped us off?
若我说错 请纠正,我们在岸边不是已经谢过他了,还有在他送我们回来时。
-
9. I don't think you can thank somebody too many times
感谢一个救了你命的人。
-
10. for saving your life.
多少次也不为过吧。