<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. You're young, good looking, sensitive.
你年轻 长得帅 人又机灵。
-
2. Way more fun than five screaming kids
跟五个吵闹的孩子和一个暴躁草包的丈夫比。
-
3. and a cranky, invalid husband.
自然有趣得多。
-
4. Tom, seriously, nothing has happened.
汤姆 我说真的 什么也没发生。
-
5. And nothing is going to. Because you are gonna quit.
什么也不会发生 因为你主动辞职。
-
6. Quit? No, I'm not gonna do that.
辞职 我没打算那么做。
-
7. You want me gone, fire me.
你要是想让我走 直接炒我。
-
8. Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
那样就如你所愿了 是吧。
-
9. Have Lynette fight for you,while I'm the jealous jerk who can't trust his wife.
勒奈特为你跟我吵架,我就成了不信任妻子的心生妒意的蠢货。
-
10. No, you have to quit.
不行 你必须自己辞职。