返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. Really? And what do you call this, "ambush therapy"?
    真的吗 那这算什么 "伏击治疗法"吗。
  • 2. It was my idea.
    是我的主意。
  • 3. I'm just trying to get you to talk about what's going on.
    我就是想让你谈谈 我们究竟怎么了。
  • 4. And don't tell me that nothing's going on!
    你可别说我们安然无恙。
  • 5. Good, good. All our cards are on the table.
    很好 很好 我们终于摊牌了。
  • 6. Cram it! OK, yeah, Tom, I've been unhappy lately.
    去你的 好吧 汤姆 我最近是不开心。
  • 7. I am working through some issues.
    我的确面临着一些问题。
  • 8. That is something I need to do on my own.
    但这是我自己的事情。
  • 9. Talking about it doesn't help.
    拿出来讨论完全帮不上忙。
  • 10. Not to you, and certainly not to Dr. Beer Pong!
    和你说也没用 和乒乓啤酒博士说更没用。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next