<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Well, I'm billing you for a whole hour.
我是按小时收费的。
-
2. So is there anything else on your mind?
你有没有其他的困扰。
-
3. I'm sorry, but this time Gabby has crossed a line,and I will not make myself sit through her wedding.
很抱歉 但这次加布太过分了,我是坚决不会去参加她的婚礼的。
-
4. Julie thinks I'm overreacting.
朱莉说我反应过度了。
-
5. You don't think I'm overreacting, do you?
你们没这么认为吧 不是吗。
-
6. Yeah, a little. -Absolutely not.
是的 有点 -绝对没有。
-
7. What? She asked.
怎么了 是她问的。
-
8. Look, even if Gabby's in the wrong here...
即使加布有错在先。
-
9. And she is. Hugely, hideously wrong.
她这次错得很离谱 大错特错。
-
10. Do you really want to boycott her wedding?
你真的要抵制她的婚礼吗。