<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. She said that I'd make Mike wish he was back in a coma!
她说 我会让麦克宁可回到昏迷的状态。
-
2. I think her point, and again, I wish she'd expressed herself
我认为她的意思是 再次声明 我希望由她亲自解释。
-
3. a little more tactfully, was that marriage is unpredictable.
换句话说 应当是 婚姻是反复无常的。
-
4. We can't know what it'll be until we're in it.
没有涉足其中 无法预知将来。
-
5. Don't defend that self-centered brat.
别为那个小娘们辩护了。
-
6. She steals Susan's wedding.
她盗走了苏珊的婚礼。
-
7. And then expects to stay friends.
还想以朋友的身份泰然处之。
-
8. She divorces Carlos.
她和卡洛斯离婚。
-
9. And doesn't want anyone else to date him.
然后不允许任何人与他交往。
-
10. I've never known anyone as dishonest and manipulative.
我从未见过如此不诚实 且控制欲这么强的人。