<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Because this date has special meaning for us.
因为这一天对我们有特殊的意义。
-
2. I sat in front of that trailer for six hours
我在一辆房车前坐了六个小时。
-
3. thinking you hated me,and a proposal would've brought the entire thing full circle.
想着你是不是恨我,而求婚可以让这一切恢复圆满。
-
4. It'd have turned a bad memory into a beautiful one.
用美好的记忆来取代糟糕的回忆。
-
5. You really thought this through, didn't you?
你一直放不下 是吧。
-
6. Yes, I did. Because I am a thoughtful person.
没错 因为我是个心思缜密的人。
-
7. And whenever we do get married,that is something you are gonna have to work on.
我们结婚之后,你也要学着这样做才行。
-
8. I'll do my best.
我尽量。
-
9. By the way... does that seem familiar?
顺便问一句...这个看着眼熟吗。
-
10. Oh, my God. I can't believe that you did this.
天哪 真不敢相信你这样做了。