<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. That there's a certain lack of consistency there.
这确实前后缺乏一致性。
-
2. It's like... ever since you got married,I can't win.
仿佛是...自从你结婚后,我就总做不了主。
-
3. Do you think this is easy for me?
你觉得我容易吗。
-
4. Trying to keep peace
在新的丈夫和。
-
5. Between a new husband and a teenage daughter?
未成年的女儿之间努力维持和平。
-
6. You're always putting me in the middle. ugh. I don't do that.
你总是让我进退两难 -我并没有这么做。
-
7. Please. every time you and mike disagree on something,You give me the look--that pitiful face
拜托 每次你和迈克意见不和,你就给我那副可怜相。
-
8. That says if I don't back you up,I love the other one more.
好像如果我不支持你,就说明我更爱他。
-
9. I don't expect you to side with me every time.
我没指望你每次都支持我。
-
10. Just make a decision and stick to it.
只要你做个决定 并坚持。