返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. To give you something that I made myself
    给你我烤的东西。
  • 2. Would be like an insult,so--so--so--so you bought them,And--and then you heated them up in attempt to make your gesture
    简直就是一种侮辱 -所以这些是你买的,然后你把它们热了下 想显得自己。
  • 3. Seem more thoughtful than,in fact,it was.
    比实际上更为细心周到。
  • 4. Hey,i would've made them myself if I knew how.
    如果我会做的话 早就自己做了。
  • 5. Honestly, I'm a good neighbor.
    说真的 我真的是个好邻居。
  • 6. Yeah,well,neighbor, why don't you take
    是吗? 那好吧邻居 你还是把这些。
  • 7. Your store-bought,warmed-up, possibly poisonous cookie bars
    从店里买来再加热 还可能有毒的饼干。
  • 8. And give them to someone
    送给那些。
  • 9. More likely to survive your generosity?
    可以承受这种慷慨的人吧。
  • 10. Do you like wine?
    你喜不喜欢酒?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next