<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. Okay, we're done talking here.
好吧 我们没什么好说的了。
-
2. You're sending me back to the convent?
你要送我回修道院?。
-
3. Well, you certainly don't seem happy here, and I thought
显然你在这儿也不开心 所以我想。
-
4. maybe you were missing the nuns and the other girls.
或许你想念修女和其他姐妹们。
-
5. Oh, whoopee. Knocked-up sluts and celibate freaks.
噢 太好了 大肚子的荡妇和 搞独身的怪胎。
-
6. Start the party.
正好开派对。
-
7. Whatever. I don't care. I just want this thing out of me.
随便了 我不在乎 我只想这东西赶紧出去。
-
8. You know, Danielle, I just want you to be aware
你知道吗 丹妮尔 我只想让你明白。
-
9. that giving up this baby might be harder than you think.
放弃这个孩子 或许比你想象中要难得多。
-
10. It won't be a problem. Trust me.
那不会是问题的 相信我。