<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. Those two boring hours I'll never get back.
那是我永远不想重回的2小时无聊梦魇。
-
2. Well, the good news is this trip will be anything but boring.
好消息是 这两小时航行将 涵盖除无聊之外的所有内容。
-
3. Hey. Hi. We need to talk about this Stan thing.
我们必须谈谈那个斯坦的事。
-
4. Oh, is that his name? Stan?
他叫那个名字? 斯坦?。
-
5. Uh, when he left, I just sort of said, "see ya."
当他离开的时候 我就说了句"慢走"。
-
6. Well, it got me thinking
好吧 这让我想到。
-
7. about how much you've had to put your life on hold
这几个月以来你像这样荒废度过了。
-
8. these past few months. No big deal.
多少个日夜? -没什么大不了的。
-
9. No, it wasa big deal.
不 这很重要。
-
10. You have taken amazing care of me.
你一直以来对我关怀备至。