返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第07集>>

  • 1. Huh. I wouldn't have taken you for Jewish.
    你不说 我可真不会把你当成个犹太人。
  • 2. I should only have a nickel for every time I've heard that.
    我已经对此习以为常了。
  • 3. Don't you want a proper bris
    你难道不想要一个合适的包皮切除仪式。
  • 4. with your friends and family there? I would love that,but my husband Orson... Big, stubborn, goy.
    和你的朋友家人一起? -我也想呀,但是我丈夫奥森... 又自大又固执的非犹太人。
  • 5. He says we should do nothing
    他说我们什么都不要做。
  • 6. and let the child decide when he's grown.
    等孩子长大了自己决定。
  • 7. We don't pick our parents... We should pick our religion?
    我们没法选择自己的父母 我们总可以选择自己信仰的宗教吧?。
  • 8. I wouldn't feel right doing this without speaking to your husband.
    我觉得不和你丈夫商量 就做这个不太好。
  • 9. Well, he's out of town, and...
    他出城去了 而且...。
  • 10. Our Benjamin is 8 days old today.
    我们家Benjamin今天刚好8天大。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next