<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. No. no, no, no, no. it's carlos.
不 不 不 是卡洛斯。
-
2. Carlos? i-i didn't know you two were even speaking.
卡洛斯? 我甚至不知道你们仍理会对方。
-
3. Oh, yeah. we bumped into each other a few months ago,And we just fell in love all over again.
我们几个月前偶遇上了,然后我们又重新坠入爱河。
-
4. Uh, a few months ago?
几个月前?。
-
5. But you were married six months ago.
但你6个月前都仍是已婚。
-
6. Boy, you are just determined to make this awkward, aren't ya?
老兄 你是准备把场面弄得难堪 是吗?。
-
7. Oh, Gabrielle. Gabrielle
加布丽尔 加布丽尔。
-
8. Okay, look, in the eyes of the church,Carlos and I were never divorced.
好吧 听着 在教会的角度来说,卡洛斯和我从未离婚过。
-
9. Technically, the affair was with victor,And god smote him.
严格意义上维克多才是第三者,而且上帝惩罚了他。
-
10. So we're good.
所以我们没错。