<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. I was honored when you and the other members of the committee asked me to present this award.
被委员会请来颁奖 我倍感荣幸。
-
2. "I was honored when you..."myeah,myeah,myeah,myeah. Bree,what's up?
我很荣幸当你们... 布里 怎么回事?。
-
3. I thought giving out this award was your thing.
一直是你来颁奖的啊。
-
4. Used to be. Not anymore. Things change.
之前是 现在不是了 事情变化了。
-
5. This year's founder's award...
今天的创始人基金的获奖人是...。
-
6. ever since I started working with that obnoxious backstabber,she's done nothing but try to take the spotlight off of me and put it onto her.
自从我和那个两面三刀的家伙合作以来,她一直都在抢我的风头。
-
7. Goes to my dear friend... bree hodge. Bree Hodge
我亲爱的朋友...。
-
8. The obnoxious backstabber just called your name.
那个两面三刀的家伙刚刚叫了你的名字。
-
9. Bree has been a pillar of the fairview community for many years.
许多年来布里一直是美景镇社区的顶梁柱。
-
10. There is no better friend than bree hodge.
没有人比布里 霍奇更出色了。