<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. Look, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but...
你要是不想说就算了 不过...。
-
2. wt the heck happened over at ken and barbie's dream house?
你们这对完美伉俪 到底出什么事了?。
-
3. I made a mistake, and bree won't forgive me.
我犯了个大错 布里再也不会原谅我了。
-
4. You see, that's the problem with the brees of this world.
你看 这就是布里这种人的毛病。
-
5. They're too damn perfect.
他们完美过头了。
-
6. I mean, they don't understand that people like you and me--well, that we screw up.
他们根本不理解 你我这样的普通人 有时会犯一些错误的。
-
7. Yeah, well, this was no ordinary mistake.This was--
是的 不过这不是普通的错误 这个...。
-
8. this was something terrible.
这个实在是很恶劣。
-
9. Was it something gay? What?
难道你是同志? 什么?。
-
10. Of course it wasn't. Keep talking.
当然不是了 接着说。