<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. Kayla showed us the burn mark on her arm.
凯拉给我们看了她胳膊上的烧伤。
-
2. Burn mark? What burn mark?
烧伤? 什么烧伤?。
-
3. You see? She doesn'tnow anything about this. Okay, sir.
你看 她对这事一无所知 好了先生。
-
4. Now please, if we could just go back and talk about this... That's enough.sir, enough!
如果让我们回屋子里谈一谈... 你说得够多了 先生 够了。
-
5. Ma'am, you're gonna have to come with us.
夫人 你得跟我们走一趟。
-
6. Tom. Okay, you know what? I'm gonna go call the attorney.
汤姆 我这就去给律师打电话。
-
7. I--okay. Look, look, I-I will come with you.
好的 我会跟你走的。
-
8. Please, just don't handcuff me in front of my children.
求你别在孩子面前给我戴手铐。
-
9. Well, you should have thought of that before you hurt one of them.
你在伤害她之前就该考虑到。
-
10. Lynette scavo, you have the right to remain silent.
勒奈特 斯加沃 你有权保持沉默。