返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>

  • 1. If you give up that right, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
    如果你放弃这一权力 你所说的每一句话都会成为呈堂证供。
  • 2. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning.
    审讯期间你有权要求律师出席。
  • 3. If you do not have one, we will appoint one for you.
    如果你没有律师 我们会为你指派一名。
  • 4. Well, I'd--I'd be delighted to speak to them, bree.
    我很荣幸能给他们做演说 布里。
  • 5. Perhaps I can tell 'em the story about the time I evaded the north korean border patrol
    我可以给他们讲讲 我为躲避朝鲜边界巡警。
  • 6. by hiding in a pile of oxen dung.
    而躲在一大堆牛粪里的故事。
  • 7. they'll love that.
    他们会喜欢的。
  • 8. This is gonna be the best seniors' brunch ever.
    这会是高等会员间最好的早午餐了。
  • 9. I'm so glad you're back.
    真高兴你回来了。
  • 10. Between you and me, reverend sykes tended to pander to the congregation's progressive element.
    这话只跟你讲 赛克斯神父总是倾向于 迎合会众中的激进分子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next