<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. I prefer your more muscular brand of christianity.
我更欣赏你有苦修精神的基督教。
-
2. Well, thank you, bree.
谢谢你 布里。
-
3. I thought of you also.
我也很挂念你。
-
4. I'm so sorry to hear about rex's passing, but I understand that you remarried.
很遗憾雷克斯过世了 不过我听说你再婚了。
-
5. I did, but, um, I'm afraid it hasn't worked out.
确实 但是 婚姻并不成功。
-
6. It's been rough.
很艰难。
-
7. For what it's worth, I know how you feel.
我得说 但我理解你的感受。
-
8. When carolyn left me, the loneliness was crippling.
卡罗琳离开我的时候 孤独侵蚀了我。
-
9. I didn't know she left you.
这事我还不知道啊。
-
10. Yes, for our korean grocer.
没错 跟我们的朝鲜杂货商跑了。