<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第01集>>
-
1. You think I don't care about our boys?
你觉得我不在乎我们的孩子。
-
2. I know you love them,but sometimes you find them so cool and entertaining,you forget to parent them.
我知道你很爱他们,但有时候你总觉得他们很酷很有意思,你忘记了自己的威信所在。
-
3. Lynette... no, listen.
勒奈特 不 听我说下去。
-
4. This is important.
这很重要。
-
5. When they were little and they'd act out,and we'd always say, "relax! They're young.
当他们还小的时候 如果他们调皮捣蛋,我们会说 没关系 他们还小。
-
6. When they're older, they'll get it."
等他们长大了就好了。
-
7. Well, Tom, they're 16 now.
可汤姆 他们已经16岁了。
-
8. Not getting it.
却还是管不好自己。
-
9. We have a lot of work to do in a very short time,and if you and I aren't in sync,I'm afraid it's not gonna happen.
我们能管教他们的时间已经不多了,如果我们不配合的话,我恐怕他们会一直这么下去。
-
10. Hey, sorry we're late. Yeah. But, dad, you have to hear this story.
抱歉我们回来晚了 不过 爸爸 你得听我告诉你件事。