返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. And, uh... How would somebody make that happen?
    这需要怎么申请呢。
  • 2. Now it's just a mock-up,but this is what the book is going to look like.
    现在这只是个样本,但这就是这本书将要展现的效果。
  • 3. Mom, that's fantastic.
    妈妈 这太棒了。
  • 4. Good call on the font.
    书名的字体真好看。
  • 5. Thank you, dear. Orson, what do you think?
    奥森 你觉得呢。
  • 6. Well, I think it's strange to see my wife billed as "Mrs. Van De Kamp."
    看我妻子在封面上 叫范德坎普夫人很别扭。
  • 7. Well, you knew what the book was gonna be called. Yes, but it's different actually seeing it.
    你早就知道这书要这么命名的 是 但是实际看到又是另外一回事。
  • 8. I mean, is it too late to go with "Mrs. Hodge"?
    我意思是 现在改名叫"豪治夫人"是不是太晚了。
  • 9. My company, which I formed when we were separated,is called Mrs. Van De Kamp's catering. It's how I'm known. Oh, in Fairview.
    我的公司 我们分开的时候我开的公司,叫范德坎普夫人宴会服务公司 所以我才出名 那是在美景镇。
  • 10. But this book will be national.
    这本书会全国发行的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next